Our Core Values
Respect for Individuals
At Schneide, we treat everyone-employees, clients, and vendor with respect and professionalism, irrespective of their position or size of the business.
Open and Transparent Environment
Our culture promotes fairness in action, free flow of ideas, encourage imitativeness and creativity and an ideal blend of self-expression and teamwork
We continuously seek opportunities to enhance our services and ourselves. We aim for betterment at the individual and organizational level all with a goal of delivering ground breaking results to our clients
- Understand the requirements
- Design and develop .Net/MVC/Core Web Projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems independently.
- Communicate the daily progress to stakeholders.
- Do unit testing and ensure the quality of code.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 – 5 years of experience in ASP.Net C#, MVC with good web application development.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in ASP.Net C#, MVC web application development.
- Should have experience in design & development in SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Should have experience in Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in developing Web API, Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Keen on the quality of work delivered.
Job Type: Full-time
5 – 7 years of experience in managing Digital Marketing programs Candidate should be a Graduate preferably in Marketing/Advertising with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Build and execute digital marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up, maintain and optimize ads in all social media platform.
- Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimize over time.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, pay-per-click, and email
- Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content/ Product campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and UX teams.
- Develop corporate communications and social marketing team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness and revenue.
- Evaluate competitors and research new technologies and website enhancements that create a best-in-class digital experience for our learners.
- Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
- Train Team members on best practices for digital marketing and equip them with the tools needed to market their businesses online.
- Proven working experience in Digital marketing or as a social media specialist leading a team
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing technologies and best practices for optimization.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Experience in using the latest technology/tools related to digital marketing and SEO activities like Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google CPC, Social Advertising, Sprout Social etc.
Responsibilities : Involve in Product Support / Enhancement activities which includes
- Develop/write reports/queries to extract data.
- Application Development/Enhancements.
- Customer support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors / Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Certification in ASP.Net/MVC/Core desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge in SQL programming
We are looking for a highly-skilled Test Automation Engineer to design automation tests. Test Automation Engineers’ duties include designing automation frameworks, scripts, and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions. Also, you need to Create the Framework and scripts for API Automation with the postman tool. You should be involved in all testing strategies, execution, and reporting to the concerned team PM/BA.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability, and use suitable cases for automation (API Automation with the postman, Web Automation with Selenium)
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate data-centric applications
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite
- Provide test execution reports
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
- Suggest/explore alternate tools for automation to bring-in more productivity and coverage
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Test automation tool primarily using Java/Python with Selenium Webdriver preferably
- Hands-on experience in API Automation with the postman Tool
- Deep understanding in developing test scripts using tools like Selenium with Gherkins/Cucumber frameworks
- Proficient in database fundamentals and exposure to MS SQL/ MySQL
- Knowledge to create Test Framework, Test Strategy, Create Test Scripts and Execution
- Experience with source control management tools (GitHub, Jenkins)
- In-depth experience with using Agile lifecycle management tools like Jira
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment